Thank you for your interest! Please scroll down for all of our books and DVDs.
ISBN: 978-0-9853632-7-7 (softcover print)
- For more information, click the Home button in the menu bar.
- 360 pages, 218 footnotes, 207 sources in the bibliography; 6 x 9" softcover.
- Book ships immediately and is signed by the author.
- For the fabulously crafted Kindle ebook on Amazon,
Edward C. Smith
Nationally renowned expert on black Confederates
You will RAVE about this talk!
Distinguished Professor Edward C. Smith gives one of the greatest talks on black Confederates you will ever hear in this two-DVD set Mixed Up with All the Rebel Horde, Why Black Southerners Fought for the South in the War Between the States.
He says blacks had it in their power to make the War Between the States a four-week war if they had not been loyal to the South, both free and slave. The South was home, despite slavery. He gives you the black experience in America from the beginning.
Not only is he brilliant, he is funny and broke the crowd up continuously with laughter and applause. His talk concluded with a thunderous standing ovation.
Purchase here or click
Black Confederates in the menu bar to view several Specials.
Book and DVD Special
Get this excellent book along with the outstanding two-DVD set on black Confederates featuring Professor Edward C. Smith (see video above). Normal price for the book is $21.95 and the DVD set is $24.95 which totals to $46.90. Get both, on this Special, for only $36.90, plus shipping.
ISBN: 978-0-9853632-1-5 (softcover)
- The most powerful academic guide since Strunk and White's classic, The Elements of Style.
- Pro-South and NOT politically correct.
- Perfect for for high school, college and adult students.
- 364 pages, 6 x 9" softcover, signed by the author.
- 351 bold topic sentences followed by one to several paragraphs of discussion.
- 10 chapters that include organization, studying, tests, presentations, papers, writing, WINNING.
- Develop an unbeatable attitude and make "A"s in everything!
"In all that pertained to
the history of the Southern Confederacy, his scholarship was decisive."
Charles William Ramsdell
University of Texas
- Includes the famous treatises "Lincoln and Fort Sumter" and "The Natural Limits of Slavery Expansion".
- 462 pages, 6 x 9" softcover.
- 30 page Introduction by Gene Kizer, Jr.
- There are six exciting stories in this Kindle ebook.
- 31 IMAGES, mostly full-color photographs of beautiful Charleston, South Carolina.
- Each photograph relates to action in a story, and the story's setting, thus greatly enhancing each story.
- Each gorgeous photograph has a detailed caption with MUCH additional information. Pick up a good bit of Charleston history without even realizing it!
Six DVD Set
The War Between the States,
Featuring distinguished historians:
Dr. Clyde N. Wilson
Dr. Donald Livingston
Dr. Clyde N. Wilson
Dr. Wilson is Emeritus Distinguished Professor of History at the University of South Carolina where he taught for 32 years. He was primary editor of The Papers of John C. Calhoun. He has written or edited numerous books as well as over 400 articles, essays and reviews, and he has lectured extensively. He is the M. E. Bradford Distinguished Chair of the Abbeville Institute and a founding member of the Society of Independent Southern Historians.
Dr. Donald Livingston
Donald W. Livingston is Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Philosophy at Emory University in Atlanta, and renowned David Hume scholar. He is an author and constitutional scholar with numerous writings on the Compact Theory, nullification, secession, federalism, States' Rights, and subsidiarity. Professor Livingston is the driving force and a founding member of the Abbeville Institute.
Joseph R. Stromberg
Joseph R. Stromberg holds the JoAnn B. Rothbard Chair in History at the Ludwig von Mises Institute in Auburn, Alabama, and is historian-in-residence there.
Each DVD comes in a clear jewel case to show off its beautiful artwork.
Each DVD is approximately one-hour-and-fifteen minutes.
The set of all six is $57